I hope you're doing well as we continue to practice social distancing. None of us are sure how long this Covid-19 crisis will last and “cabin fever” has or will soon set in for many of us. Below is another blend of a Kitchen Spice Tea recipe for you to try out. Keep in mind that whether these teas taste good or not, they help boost your immune system. Please let me know if you give this recipe a try.
I'll continue to share simple recipes and resources to help you boost your immune system during this global Coronavirus outbreak. Let's take care of each other – stay safe and enjoy!
Kitchen Spice Tea Recipe
- Ginger - 3 one-inch slices of fresh or 2 tsp powder
- Black Peppercorn - 2 tsps or .5 tsp ground pepper
- Cardamom - 1 tsp ground or 5 pods
- Cloves - .5 tsp powder or 7 cloves
- Cayenne - a tip of a knife full
Directions – Add all herbs into a saucepan and add 3 cups water. Simmer covered for 10-15 min. Turn heat off and let sit 5 minutes. Strain and drink.